Confession: I didn’t realize this was a skort until I tried it on in the store. I was purchasing this with a crop top and when I tried it on, I was sold. It is so flattering and super comfortable as well! It’s perfect for a night out with a flowy top like I wore here, but you could also pair it with a solid tight tank or crop top. Recently I sported the outfit for a night in NYC and got a ton of compliments!
Speaking of going out, I wanted to include some of my favorite places to grab a cocktail in Boston. Trying new places and changing it up is my favorite – I don’t have a “go-to” spot, but here are some places I frequent around town!
- Society on High – Financial District. Lots of young professionals looking for a cold one after work.
- Lincoln – South Boston. Great neighborhood bar for Southie locals. Super casual (I’ve definitely gone there in leggings and a flannel before). I suggest sharing the butternut squash pizza with a friend (or get one for yourself, it’s that good).
- Loco – South Boston. Best margs around. This cool, rustic looking bar is across the street from Lincoln. Try some tacos and definitely get “The Britney”!
- Legals Harborside – Seaport. This is my favorite spot in the summer. The roof deck has a great view and is awesome when its nice out. Word to the wise: this place fills up fast so get there early. Try the sushi and sangria, its the best combo!
- Committee – Seaport. I’ve only been here once late-night but it had a great crowd and a casual, cool atmosphere.
- Coppersmith – South Boston. Another local bar thats closer to the Broadway T stop if you’re not a Southie rez. It’s got a patio and roof deck for warmer days, but there’s plenty of room inside now that it’s chilly out.
- Lucky’s – Fort Point. Great music, sometimes they have a band. Totally a dark basement feel but if you like to dance up a storm this is your PLACE.
What are some of your favorite drink spots in the city? Let me know in the comments!